Friday, November 6, 2009

Louise Hay

Yesterday, I was sick. So I watched a dvd that has been sitting in my dvd collection for oh- over a year. It is Louise Hay's movie, 'You can heal your Life'. Since I have been so into Wayne Dyer's podcasts and audio books, I decided that I was ready for more spiritual food for thought. Turned out , the movie was very inspiring, REALLY well made (my assumption that a spiritual movie would be cheesy and preachy were proved wrong.), and actually extracted tears of motivation from my jaded, groggy eyes. So, I tried to slip it into N's subconscious yesterday night by asking him if I could play it while I cooked because I hadn't finished it. It seemed to work for a few minutes– he kept turning back from his computer to see who was talking. And then he went out to pick up pizza. So, whatever. But anyway, the more I listen to this stuff, the more I realize that my thinking's got to change. And it is giving me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment